Thursday, November 11, 2010

Your Grace really is enough

As human being do we ever get it right, we say things like “one day I will get it right” or “as soon as I get”, We assume in time we will natural become better like a fine bottle of wine! Or as soon as we get that bottle life will be okay…

The fact remains the only day we will get it right is the day we accept Christ, every other day we will still not get it right, but we will try, and for every day we fail we have grace…

Without grace we have nothing to hang our hats on, with grace we have the cross to hang our hats on…

With or without grace I am not going to get it right, with grace and faith, I am put right… 

1 comment:

  1. Bud, this is an insane Blog. Powerful bud,

    "With or without grace I am not going to get it right, with grace and faith, I am put right… "

    keep it up, you just got a follower. I might need to post some of your words on my profile.
    blessings bud

    ReplyDelete