Monday, September 29, 2008

Thank you Love


Just wanted to say I love you
Many times I find myself wondering what it means to be married to you, 
Wondering how did I get so lucky, How come I get to wake up next to you each day,
How come I get to kiss you whenever I want and hold your hand on our walks.
I don't know why I get to be so lucky, just wanted you to know that I know I am lucky and that I love you lots and lots :) 
I know its not always easy, and I know its not always fun. But I would go through those moments forever and a day because I know that the goodness and joy that flows out of those moments is where we are meant to be. Being so closely intwined that the soul of your foot fits into mine. 
Come rain or shine, you stuck with me, 
come stars and sunrise its you and only you
Thank you for being my lady wife :) 

1 comment: